1. 16th July 2017 – Inauguration and Launching of IMA Australia (Australian Chapter).
2. 16th July 2017 – Sunset Cruise at Broadbeach, Gold Coast on MV Inspiration by Organising Committee members and their family.
3. Felicitation Dinner at Palazzo Versace, Gold Coast in Honour of Hon. Consul of India Mrs. Archana Singh and Presentation and Introduction by President Dr Vagish Singh and Secretary Dr Cyril Fernandez and Vote of Thanks by Vice President Dr Vidhya Gupta
4. 21st July 2017 – IMA Australia Vice President Dr Vidhya Gupta presented Hamper to PWAA (Punjabi Welfare Association of Australia) President Mrs Pinky Singh.
5. IMA Australia Secretary Dr Cyril Fernandez Honoured Mr Dundee Kim the Coach of World Boxing Champion Mr Jeff Horn from Algester, QLD, during the PWAA function held at Mt: Gravatt.
6. On 15 th August 2017- Official launching of IMA AUSTRALIA Website by President Dr Vagish Singh.
7. On 19th August 2017 – IMA Australia Participated at India Fair Organised by GOPIO at Roma Street Parklands Brisbane, Commemorating the 70th August 15, INDIAN Independence day. IMA had a Health info stall at the event. IMA AUSTRALIA President Dr Vagish Singh, Secretary Dr Cyril Fernandez, Organising Convener Dr Neeraj Khanna and Hon: INDIAN CONSUL MRS ARCHANA SINGH and Executive Committee Member Dr Manas Gupta met Queensland Premier, Annastacia Palaszczuk and Mr Tim Nicholls, Party leader of the Liberal National Party of Queensland.
8. 24th September 2017 – Health Fair at BAPS, 45 Clare Road, Kingston QLD 4114
9. 16th October 2017 – Celebration of Diwali Festival
10. 30th November 2017 – IMG Forum hosted by Daisy Hill Medical Centre, Brisbane
11. 19th December 2017 – Dr Manas Gupta’s proposed meeting with J. Secretary Ministry of Health, New Delhi India
12. 5th January 2018 – President and Secretary General release IMA - Australia desk calendar 2018. At Spring Hill, Brisbane
13. 10th February 2018 – Dr. Shunil Sharma (MBBS, FRACP) one of the leading Rheumatologist's in Queensland who practices in John Flynn and Gold Coast Hospital appointed as Convenor IMA - Australia Gold Coast Division by Dr. Vagish Singh at felicitation ceremony held at Mariott Gold Coast. This meeting was attended by forty doctors from the Gold Coast region.
14. Dr, (Prof.) Ravinder Batra was awarded IMA - Australia scroll of honour at a ceremony while cruising the Broadwater on 10th February. He was also presented with a medal by Secretary General Dr. Fernandez. Members and their families enjoyed a sunset cruise followed by a gala dinner at Marriot Gold Coast.
15.Dr. Dilip Gahankari MCh, FRCS(Edin), FRACS(Plastic Surg) Plastic Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgeon at Gold Coast was one of the Proud Torch Bearers at the Commonwealth Games
16. 5th May-IMA Australia is Hosting Pravasi Kavi Sammalen at QLD Multicultural Centre ,K Point ,Brisbane
17. 15 August -2018 - First Newsletter of IMA released after National Flag Hoisting at Indian Consulate ,Brisbane by Australian Medical Association QLD President Dr Dilip Dhupelia
18- IMA sponsored and managed Medical & First Aid Post at India Day Fair in Roma Street Parklands
19- 2 October 2018 - Celebration of Mahatma Gandhi's birthday at QLD Parliament Hall
20- 15 December 2018 - Seasons and Christmas celebrations -goodbye to 2018 Social event
21- 26 January 2019 - Australia Day and Republic Day of India celebrations at IMA office in Spring Hill Brisbane
22- 10 February 2019 -Under auspices of Organising committee Melody in Medicine inaugural meeting
23- 16 February 2019 -Gold Coast Doctors meeting organised by Dr Shunil Sharma at Seaworld Theme Park
24- 27 February 2019 - Core group meeting hosted by President Dr Singh at Sunnybank Private Hospital
25- 22 March 2019 IMA core Members invited by AMA President at Kelvin Grove office
25- 1 June IMA Hosts Gala Dinner MELODY IN MEDICINE . at Grand Ballroom ,Marriott Hotel Brisbane. Its a invitation only Black Tie Event .